Thursday, July 30, 2009

Next Month and the Month After

I'm still reading Fugitive Pieces. Took a long time to pick up the book and it's a slow starter (for me anyway). Just plow through Banyan Tree Meg. I had to use my speed reading skills (which I don't like to do when reading novels) otherwise I would never have gotten through it.

Ok, well through the use of careful deliberation, cold logic, and the process of elimination (eeny-meeny-miney-moe), I got our list down to 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' for August and 'The Sheltering Sky' for September. I have already started on 'The Plague' as our July Reading isn't holding my attention long enough to just read the one book.

What's this 'Book Lust'? I've rubbed a book all over me because it was so good. But that's a private moment between me and my book.

2 comments:

  1. cuppa, book lust is a list of reading suggestions by categories, written by a librarian, Nancy Pearl. I've gotten many great (and not so great, but it's a subjective list) of reads. I HIGHLY recommend this for everyone out there. Stick in in the car and peruse at your leisure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cuppa Jo- thanks for making us a list for the next few months. I have nearly finished Fugitive Pieces and will be posting on it soon.

    ReplyDelete